DS glitch or expected behavior?

I started running DS the last couple days (never used it, figure might as well mess around with it before they nerf it). I had a game where I hit the DS, as the killer did attack, which seemed to negate me hitting my DS and I was hooked. Is this a known thing? Bug or exploit?

Comments

  • Its a feature
    The only way to counter the DS atm.
    You cant be dropped during animation, basically the killer has to hit an invisible perfect skillcheck without sound notification for that.

    Damn, Im glad that DS is gonna be reworked soon

  • Isn't using ds before a nerf kinda dumb because you getting used to playing with it instead of without it?

  • @Grey87 said:
    Isn't using ds before a nerf kinda dumb because you getting used to playing with it instead of without it?

    Survivors rarely rely on their skill.

  • @Master said:
    Its a feature
    The only way to counter the DS atm.
    You cant be dropped during animation, basically the killer has to hit an invisible perfect skillcheck without sound notification for that.

    Damn, Im glad that DS is gonna be reworked soon

    It's actually an exploit that has been fixed on the ptb, juggling is the sanctioned counter by the devs for d-strike.

  • @Master said:

    @Grey87 said:
    Isn't using ds before a nerf kinda dumb because you getting used to playing with it instead of without it?

    Survivors rarely rely on their skill.

    I've been playing without it for a year, i'm trying to see how high a rank I can get without working on a generator...

  • @qpwoeiruty said:

    @Master said:

    @Grey87 said:
    Isn't using ds before a nerf kinda dumb because you getting used to playing with it instead of without it?

    Survivors rarely rely on their skill.

    I've been playing without it for a year, i'm trying to see how high a rank I can get without working on a generator...

    Rank 1 easily, Ive done that already too^^

  • @Master said:
    Its a feature
    The only way to counter the DS atm.
    You cant be dropped during animation, basically the killer has to hit an invisible perfect skillcheck without sound notification for that.

    Damn, Im glad that DS is gonna be reworked soon

    Yeah it's a feature hence why it was fixed on the PTB...

  • @Tizzle said:

    @Master said:
    Its a feature
    The only way to counter the DS atm.
    You cant be dropped during animation, basically the killer has to hit an invisible perfect skillcheck without sound notification for that.

    Damn, Im glad that DS is gonna be reworked soon

    Yeah it's a feature hence why it was fixed on the PTB...

    Pallet vacuum was a feature too before it was "fixed" on PTB.

  • This content has been removed.