MMR MATCHMAKING DOES NOT WORK
Hey , I was told to open a forum post about this . this new system in matchmaking. Is really REALLY not working as intended and you may already be aware of this.. but for one example me and my friends all rank 1 got a rank 20 killer who had never played the game before and in no situation is that fair , alternatively when I play solo I get rank 20 -15 teammates who are not at the same skill as me or the rank one killer at all , they die or disconnect leaving me in a game I can’t possibly win meaning that my mmr would go down ? I’m assuming even though it was not a fair game and it’s not just me I’ve see. People go on alternate accounts , load into there first game and get put with a rank one killer .. this might not help , it also might not solve anything but I really really love this game , I’ve been playing since launch .. but it’s just going down hill recently and it really isn’t great to see , a lot of the killers don’t have any counter play ( to an extent ) and matchmaking is the worst it’s ever been in my 3000+ hours experience I’ll leave some screenshots of games I personally have experienced but I know it’s not just me hope this
helps thanks :)








Comments
I keep hearing this argument made: "give it time, things will get better, it will fix itself soon". I would love to believe that, but I happen to play this game almost all day every day, rank 1, and I still get matched against lower level players. Even after countless games I have now played, I am nowhere near getting paired against players that are in the same skill level as me.
Do you guys have any idea how frustrating and annoying it is having to wait long queue times as Killer and get into a match that ends before it even got started. Most of my games are 5-4 gen games where the survivors can not outrun me, they don't know any mind games, and they bump into objects on their path all the time while trying to look behind them, resulting in getting easy caught. This is not fun for someone who has been playing this game for many years now. I feel absolutely disgusted obliterating every match without real challenge and I bet the survivors are the ones who really feel the hurt more than me having no chance whatsoever in winning or escaping.
Exactly what I mean , it’s awful when I play killer , the game ends in minutes and I feel so bad , and as survivor most of the time it’s either a bad team and near impossible to win , or a good team and a low rank killer who has no idea what they are doing and dc or just lose horribly, I don’t want to be modest but I would say I’m pretty good considering my 3000+ hours experience and these aren’t fair or fun games
Good to hear I am not the only one with this same exact problem you described. Hopefully BHVR will see their error in their decision with the new MMR and roll back to the old one until they come up with something better.