Dear Obsessions, play around STBFL

If you realize that the Killer is avoiding you and you're the Obsession, PLAY AROUND IT. If you try to immerse or play safe, the Killer will shred the team to pieces with 8 stacks. Even if you're a low MMR Blendette with Urban Evasion, please pay attention to this. Killers can massively profit if they're running STBFL and the Obsession isn't in their face and lets them avoid hitting them.

I almost lost a game against a really low MMR clown because he was running PWYF and STBFL and turned into a raid boss because the Obsession didn't realize. The Obsession was never hooked and took one hit the entire game and it made even a horrible player on a horrible Killer threatening.

Comments

  • I was playing a Deathslinger. I was the obsession, they shot me, and realized they were not hitting me even though they could so I stopped struggling and it took a really long time for the chain to break ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • i never used the perk never works for me.