I think BHVR needs to hire more people.

Honestly this game is so succesful,I hate seeing it ruined by not enough fixes and balances being done to it,with the money they gain from this game,they can make it better and fix everything the community is complaining about,by doing this,you will make more people play your game and not quit because of how frustrating some things are,like bugs,glitches and errors,seriously how many people work on dbd,because it clearly seems like not enough.

Comments

  • A company with a succesful game should always hire extra hands according to the profits which will allow it, no one is arguing with that, I bet. However, we have no idea whether BHVR is already doing that or whether they really need it at this point in time. What you see happening in DBD may not be the cause of lack of staff, but leadership and decisions done in the higher levels that prevent improvements in right sectors where they are needed, or improvements in such speed that will keep majority of the community happy.

    However, I personally have very little to complain gameplay-wise and more to complain about the customer service/support, that's where they really need staff. I have waited for almost a week for an answer to a simple question to which I just today received a bot answer of "We are currently looking into your issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!"

    - Yeah, thanks, I would have rather been happier if you had just ignored me until you actually have the time to help me. You could have sent that auto-letter the second I submited my ticket. It's clear that you are not looking into my issue because it would have taken any of you working there only few seconds to answer my question, nothing to look into really.