actually, the mmr is better than i thought before
really, not joking or baiting.
though it has being a little mess right now.
but it proved that you guys really do something to matchmaking systems.
it actually better than I thought before
I thought that mmr would be nothing change but make the searching range more bigger to solve the problem about high rank survivor's waiting time.
but it isn't.
thank you.
really.
the old matchmaking really bother me for so long.
I am now glad with tear to see you really trying to make it better.
thank you.
and here is my little tiny wish about mmr system.
let us have a way to see how good or bad about our performance in game.
otherwise we have no clue about how to make ourselves better.
and don't know how good am I since the rank are really being useless right now.
if my little tiny wish can come true.
you would make a player of dbd being really happy.
thank you with all my heart.
Comments