still no fix for the sync error
This is getting ridiculous, for me this started after the last patch (the reworks) and has happened in literally everygame, i have played killer, i have played survivor, i have reinstalled, i have repaired files, and much more and still nothing, Devs ffs this is just pathetic
Comments
It’s more frustrating that there’s been almost no communication from them about it
yep, the only answer i have gotten about it is from support, the usual they are working on it, yeah sure they are
I would like to know from the community manager if there will be compensation for the LARGE AMOUNT OF POINTS WE HAVE LOST.
They've said they're working on it and trying to figure out why it's happening. What else can they say until they've fixed it?
Me too. I have no reason to play the game because of this error. So I can't move on to the next archive. Compensation for errors is essential to us.
I’ve sent every recorded game with the error to them, and I’d personally like a timetable for fixing the bug, makes me feel like the company actually cares about my experience when having a bug like this.
This bug besides of all the existing bugs made me quit, this game became total garbage, like they cant even come up with an event (crown event) that is bug - free. The game is a bug itself
fix it maybe? because this has been a issue known for a long ass time?