So...The Demo shred bugfix
If it fixes what i think it fixes, I can't thank the devs enough, no more getting cucked from a shred hit when the surv is literally touching my claws
If it fixes what i think it fixes, I can't thank the devs enough, no more getting cucked from a shred hit when the surv is literally touching my claws
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could you elaborate what exactly it fixes? I don't play Demo much so i'm not aware of whatever the issue was.
It's ambiguous wording, but I think it's either letting you shred someone from above where before you couldn't and would just pass through them, or its extended your shred range slightly due to that animation not counting as a hit at the end. Will have to test.
i'm hoping it increases the shred distance so that it counts as a hit during the entire animation, i'm really hoping
alway hated the shred daily not easy to do.