New Killer Ideas
I just got done talking to my friend and we went over so many ideas for new Killer's. I'm not usually a fan of guessing or spit balling ideas but some were pretty good and Some were laughably bad.
To start Teddy Ruxpin. Ok that was a one of the laughably bad ones. I'll only say good or ones I'll say I thought we're good.
Jack Torrance: The Shining
Samhain: Trick r Treat
Creeper: Jeepers Creeper
The Thing: The Thing Remake (1970s)
So we thought of a few powers but for Jack... we're were kinda clueless the only thing we had was the Maze be a level. I said have be worn down and to make less of a maze and more of an open level.
For Samhain... if you've ever seen the movie my friend came up with have him be able to Sabotage chests and the items in them. He wasn't to clear but I'm guessing he meant to deal damage or as a snare or some sort. I feel like he would need to do more than that though.
For Creeper my friend said "Have him fly." But is this where I said "it would need a CD. That's seems a bit powerful." It's a good idea... I like it I just don't know how well it work.
So The Thing... that's the one we spent the most time on. I honestly want a killer like this more than any other now. Me and him started going saying a killer that shape shifts into a survivor. Keeps his terror radius. Shifts into 1 of the 4 survivors in the match. There is a cast time to turn back to his killer form to attack. If hit the killer can see them in the injured state because they're infected. When healed th the Ability is Negated. Kurt Russle's character would/could be the survivor and the stage could be the Antarctic place they destroyed in the movie lol.
To start Teddy Ruxpin. Ok that was a one of the laughably bad ones. I'll only say good or ones I'll say I thought we're good.
Jack Torrance: The Shining
Samhain: Trick r Treat
Creeper: Jeepers Creeper
The Thing: The Thing Remake (1970s)
So we thought of a few powers but for Jack... we're were kinda clueless the only thing we had was the Maze be a level. I said have be worn down and to make less of a maze and more of an open level.
For Samhain... if you've ever seen the movie my friend came up with have him be able to Sabotage chests and the items in them. He wasn't to clear but I'm guessing he meant to deal damage or as a snare or some sort. I feel like he would need to do more than that though.
For Creeper my friend said "Have him fly." But is this where I said "it would need a CD. That's seems a bit powerful." It's a good idea... I like it I just don't know how well it work.
So The Thing... that's the one we spent the most time on. I honestly want a killer like this more than any other now. Me and him started going saying a killer that shape shifts into a survivor. Keeps his terror radius. Shifts into 1 of the 4 survivors in the match. There is a cast time to turn back to his killer form to attack. If hit the killer can see them in the injured state because they're infected. When healed th the Ability is Negated. Kurt Russle's character would/could be the survivor and the stage could be the Antarctic place they destroyed in the movie lol.
Comments
Vampire one
I have one idea too.
The Lancer.
I doesn't created any lore or design for that guy, only gameplay sceme.
He has two weapons. The basic weapon is shield - close combat non-lethal weapon with some protect features. It has very poor range, cannot make charge attack, doesn't do any damage to survivors, but successfull hit put survivor in the "staggered" state (very slow "dazzled" movement, can not take any interactive actions) in about to 3-10 seconds (randomly every time) and pushes him in about a meter, giving a Lancer a chance to hit a survivor with another, lethal weapon, and has no "cleaning up time".
Movespeed with shield reduced to 95%. Pallets, dropped on you doesn't stun you, flashlight is useless againist you when shield is eqipped (That last features, i guess, can be added as unique perks, not by default)
Another weapon - obviously is a spear.)
Does normal damage, have normal "cleanig up time", normal runspeed (is about 115% ) but has an enormous range - 1,5-3 meters for normal attack and 1,5-4 meters for charged. So some pallets, windows, "low walls" is no problem for that guy. But! There is some feature to make the game not that easy. As you see range marked as 1,5-3 and 1,5-4. It means that if the survivor CLOSER then 1,5 meters, Lancer completely cannot hit him with spear. Even cannot a stagger survivor.
Unique power... let's call it a weapon switch for now.) Lets Lancer to quckly switch between spear/shield.
Gameplay is easy to imagine. The key to victory as killer is to properly zoning with your weapons. And for survivors interesting tactics could be crowding around Lancer blocking his way, espessialy when he tries to put his prey on the hook (Lancer drags bodies only with the shield in hands and it means no damage). He has to spam shield attacks to clear his way and damage survivors. When he successfully hooked his prey - carnage time begins, if some crowding guys remains staggered.)
And memento mori.... lifting up on the spear.))
I made a post for a killer idea of mine