Mindbreaker turning off exhaustion perks even if not exhausted???
Platform : PC
Description: So I only had this happen to me today so im not sure if it cause of mindbreaker but playing up against Demogorgon on oni map with mindbreaker after touching gens I was unable to use sprint burst until i got downed an hooked. No i was not exhausted as i tried to 99 sprint burst multiple times to no avail. Even tried out of chase and sprint burst was still off after exhaustion ended.
Steps:
- Start game with killer with mindbreaker???
- Use sprint burst
- work on gen
- wait for exhaustion end
- try to use sprint burst (likely fail)
- cry
Only happend in the one game and i dont have anyone to test it with so If someone with a friend would like to follow up please add a comment
Comments
While repairing Generators with less than 50 % Repair progression, Survivors are afflicted by the Exhausted Status Effect.
yes i know that but i was still unable to use sprint burst after the fact as stated above. I did not have exhaustion while trying to use sprintburst.