Aside From Not Being Able To Play The Game, Here's My MMR Stats Over 10 Games. (killer)

MMR1.PNG MMR2.PNG MMR3.PNG MMR4.PNG MMR5.PNG MMR6.PNG MMR7.PNG MMR8.PNG

It's been working fine for me. Aside from the purple Rank slip, I've been getting the Ranks I want to be and play with.

I'm liking it so far.

Comments

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Glad that it's working at least for some people :/

    Edit: hold on, I only looked at ranks at first. You have 4 escapes almost every game. So, it's not working?

    I smack some here and there, I don't play the game seriously and let everyone go.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • @BigBrainMegMain Yeah lol I agree with what @Shenochek said. If you let people go then how do you know it's working? I mean yeah you are getting the ranks that kind of fit your rank but we are not suppose to look at the rank number. It is more about that persons level with that particular character now over the rank system.

    By the way I love your play style because I play the same way. I may smack a few around maybe even hook a couple so they can get points for the save but I am not in it to ruin others games. The only part that urks me is when they clearly can tell you are not trying like standing there spinning and stuff YET they teabag like they outplayed you. I had a couple survivors do this once and I was like well you had your shot. I had NOED and Blood Warden. I knocked one down that was running to the gate and the other one kept tebagging and pointing at me. Well I threw his friend on the hook and the panic began he looked back seen the blocked exit and ran...he did not make it. Lesson learned I hope that when a killer is being nice not to be toxic. =)