My Weird Set-Up
Ive seen a few Perk Tier Lists, and I know that some of my perks are viewed as, Meh? But I dont see a lot of people doing what I do so I think it’s worth pointing out.
I run Small Game, Spine Chill, Inner Strength, and Wake Up.
these may seem odd but they work great for what I do, I go around, and I hunt Totems; there is no greater pleasure I feel playing DbD than when a Killer with NOED goes to hit someone after the gates are powered, and the survivor doesnt get downed. It warms my heart. So I use Small Game to help find the totems, Inner Strength for when I get cut, meddling with a hex, and Spine Chill to let me know when Im getting peeped; but Wake Up people usually dismiss, but being able to see the exit games makes a HUGE difference, I try to float around a gate I know of when we’re close to completion, and letting my comrades know which gate’s getting openned, and faster, I think, Is a tremendous help. I also just unlocked Detective’s Hunch as teachable and am debating swapping Spine Chill for it, while the boost IS nice, I sometimes NEED that visual assistance im finding the totems, when playing against trap killers.
what do you think of my set up? i mean, I know its not perfect, But it works for what I do!
Comments