What new aura update? And I thought DC penalties were removed again?
The one that happened like last week that everyone is complaining about because it is way harder to see now.. and last I noticed and heard DC penalties just restarted. Although I didn’t play tonight so I’m not sure if that’s been changed..
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah something was going on today on PlayStation but they said it should be fixed by now and that they were still monitoring it.
Thanks! It did it to me and my friends last night I hope the fixed it because it sucks waiting the penalty time when it’s not our fault.
What new aura update? And I thought DC penalties were removed again?
Are they fixed it?
The one that happened like last week that everyone is complaining about because it is way harder to see now.. and last I noticed and heard DC penalties just restarted. Although I didn’t play tonight so I’m not sure if that’s been changed..