Dead By Daylight VR
It would be incredibly hard to make and incredibly improbable to ever happen but I think it would be the coolest vr experience ever if done right. What does everyone else think?
Tagged:
Trusted
It would be incredibly hard to make and incredibly improbable to ever happen but I think it would be the coolest vr experience ever if done right. What does everyone else think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would be dope af and id never leave my house anymore. Id live in this horror world.
i dont have a vr anyway, but i think it would be cool.
This will be very cool and i will probably buy and vr just for have this experience
Survivors would have a big disadvantage being first person and that would make the game so much spookier imo.
I mean, I can just go outside and walk to downtown Chicago and its basically the same experience right?
Nah, but seriously, I think it'd be a fun VR experiment for DBD, though I do think it's possible for killer to work well
You might die of heart attacks from triggering Phantasm Traps.
It would be awesome but not worth it if survivor isnt first person. That would require a lot of rebalancing. It would be a pretty big dicference in the game but id play it