Same Issue whats weird is this issue occurred shortly after steam maintenance. I wonder if a screw was knocked loose in the programming. At least it reassuring seeing that someone else in a close time frame is experiencing the problem. For context I was mid game where I experienced an issue with my connection and it disconnected me. I closed dbd diagnosed my connection all is well. Then open up steam and find that the play button has been replaced by purchase. Maybe it something on steams end?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same Issue whats weird is this issue occurred shortly after steam maintenance. I wonder if a screw was knocked loose in the programming. At least it reassuring seeing that someone else in a close time frame is experiencing the problem. For context I was mid game where I experienced an issue with my connection and it disconnected me. I closed dbd diagnosed my connection all is well. Then open up steam and find that the play button has been replaced by purchase. Maybe it something on steams end?