Contact The Team (Elevator Pitch)

Hey there, been playing the game since Freddy dropped on Consoles, new to the forums because I had a bit of inspiration strike and I was hoping I could wave it out to the crew.

im sure im not the only one who’s thought of something to pitch to the team, so im hoping that someone knows; whats the best way to do that? Post on here? Have one message me directly? Im sure nothing will come of the pitch but Ive spent a couple days working on it, and want to share it to them so they see it at the very least

Comments

  • The best way to do so is to put it in the community creations tab and if it gains a lot of up votes, someone from BHVR may look at it.

  • @Cheers said:

    The best way to do so is to put it in the community creations tab and if it gains a lot of up votes, someone from BHVR may look at it.

    Thanks! I just posted it there!!