Sync and Rank Error + Legion Bug

Platform: PC

25 games in a row this happened:

dbd .png

Here are the logs:

DeadByDaylight-backup-2020.08.02-07.31.28.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2020.08.03-02.12.04.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2020.08.03-18.43.22.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2020.08.03-21.54.20.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2020.08.04-12.12.32.log DeadByDaylight.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2020.07.31-21.38.53.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2020.08.01-02.28.39.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2020.08.01-08.51.22.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2020.08.01-10.04.59.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2020.08.01-22.11.44.log

I gain no bps, pip, anything. I am able to chat for 3 seconds before disconnecting to the "Press space to continue" menu.

Legion Bug: I purchased the Legion DLC with the game itself so i have this problem from the moment i started playing DbD. I can only play as Frank, even if i select Julie. No cosmetics or the soundtrack "Darkness Among Us" work. I can play with the killer just fine but i want to buy cosmetics. Sadly when i equip anything it doesnt show up when the match starts. It is always default Frank with 0 music sound. Other killers dont have this problem at all.

As i said before, that sync error happend to me 25 games in a row and i am about to give up and delete this game entirely. Please fix these problems asap.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Adding to the Legion bug: I have Cozy Holidays, Purple Fairview HS Hoodie, Checkered Past, and Fairview Varsity Jacket (Graffiti) cosmetics on Legion.

    Switching the body to default Julie/Frank body cosmetics (including prestige) turns off the music. Switching to store/rift cosmetics turns it on, but if it's off already you need to switch between killers to re-enable it. The head and weapon cosmetics seem unrelated and don't trigger the bug.

    E: Platform is PS4, as per the usual.

    No matter what i do it doesnt fix the problem sadly.

  • UPDATE: Legion bug is fixed but i still have the error code 111 and rank update bug.

  • UPDATE: It is now every single game and im going to stop playing. I counted the amount of bps i have lost so far:3771128 blood points.

    and now im having this problem:

    save game error.png


  • SYNC ERROR.png

    Please fix this error i can't gain bloodpoints since 1 month.I gain 0 bloodpoints every match

  • UPDATE: Sync error is fixed.