Disconnection Rate Alarming!!!
I'm playing on PS4 and the last 8 games, I have had survivor or killer disconnect consequently, match after match. This is solo queue. I'm shocked. What is going on?
I'm playing on PS4 and the last 8 games, I have had survivor or killer disconnect consequently, match after match. This is solo queue. I'm shocked. What is going on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No dc bans. So people are back to meh i dont like this peace out losers mindset.
Gurl we rlly payin money for this game so they kids can eat but they can’t even make the game run right smh 💀
I don't know what to do. People DC as soon as they go down. I mean, seriously?