Minimum 1 gen/totem/chest/anything done for hatch to spawn.

I'm fine with hatch existing, it gives survivors a reason to keep playing and not give up hope when there's no way they can get all 5 gens done. However there should be at least 1 minium gen or even a totem, chest, anything done for it to spawn. I'm not trying to say it should be easy 4k if you get 3 downs at the start of a match, but that last guy shouldn't have hatch spawn if they just stood around and waited for their team to die.

Comments

  • Don't think that would fix the issue you would just have the standoff where the last guys hides and you search for an hour. That's what the hatch/egc was supposed to prevent.

    That said I often slug to find the 3rd one not for the 4k but to get the one hiding and kill them instead of the one I caught trying to do gens.