Weekly updates?

I get we have the mid patch release and the anniversaries as our main source of updates but I was wondering if we could potentially get some small teeny weeny updates every week or two. I personally think it will make a lot of other people happy that the game would be getting more attention and we could have meta shifts every now and then and I think that's going to be the thing that keeps the game alive. Of course bug fixes would be amazing but even if we only get a few of those here and there a lot of the people in this community will probably stick around. I want this game to become better but I don't think that having us wait months on end for some patch notes and a DLC killer to come out before we get some perk changes. Namely NOED and maybe even Decisive strike.

Comments

  • Let's do the math

    1 bug fixed = 3 bugs added.

    Weekly update would double the amount of bugs present in the game at any given time.