X1 Legion Frenzy bugged

I've been playing as legion over the past week and have noticed often in legions frenzy mode when stabbing an initial player it is not bringing up the heartbeats of other player's despite them being clearly in front of me

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • noticed that too, it shows up after 10 seconds or so, definitely makes it impossible to play legion

  • Yeah this bug is making me go into a frenzy instead of legion tbh!

    It does kind of kill his ability. Earlier I had discordance go off, I moved towards the gen, used frenzy stabbed a guy, no heartbeats came up so figured the second person had ran away, came out of frenzy downed the injured survivor and hooked him right next to the gen. Then the gen pops and I've got a Claudette teabagging right next to the pallet, next to the gen and I'm just like #########, you weren't there! But she was there, it just didn't come up on my heartbeat.