Crashing

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone else was having an issue with their game crashing. I’ve currently had my game crash three time whilst trying to load into a match (mind you that’s only from today as it’s been crashing frequently each day). It’s kind of infuriating as it already takes a while to find a match and then it goes and crashes just as the games loading in. Anyone else come across this issue? I’ve reset my console each time and that doesn’t seem to do anything, she still be crashing.

Comments

  • It isn't just you. I have been crashing every other game I start to load into. My friends are the same way. Our files aren't modified and we aren't running a third party software. It all started happening when they pushed out the Leatherface and Billy rework/redesign update. I just don't understand how this company managed to push out an update that broke this game so bad. How hard is it just to test this ######### BHVR. But you aren't alone. I haven't seen the devs respond to this issue. However, that doesn't mean they aren't working to fix it. But it'd be nice to get an official response about this problem. If this keeps going I'm gonna miss out on the rift. Sad life I suppose.