Fps
The fps are disgusting right now on ps4 i was playing freddy and i probably play all match with 15 fps game like that dont give me the will to play other game
The fps are disgusting right now on ps4 i was playing freddy and i probably play all match with 15 fps game like that dont give me the will to play other game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have just been playing survivor for the last couple of days because playing killer on PS4 makes it seem like I’m watching an old school projector. The FPS is so bad. I’ve just accepted that the devs are likely incapable of getting the FPS better on console. After 4 years I’m kind of tired of killer anyway, so this was a good reason to chill on survivor
The fps has always been inconsistent on the PS4, it started to get worse ever since The Legion chapter.
This is why we need cross-progression.
With the next gen consoles coming out in a few months, the Devs will be even less likely to fix things for PS4 and Xbox One. Jumping to PC is our only hope. (Or, assuming the Devs are gonna make DBD available on PS5 and new Xbox, you could buy one of those, but personally I'm done with consoles)