New Matchmaking : Trophy is impossible

I am trying to get the adept Oni trophy, its the only one i have left.

I am struggling really hard with it, i keep on killing everyone but only getting ruthless killer.

I literally just had a match where i only got brutal killer after killing everyone because the survivors were so bad, and let their teammates die on 2nd hook.

Dont even get me started on the new matchmaking system, because all i get are potatoes in my lobbies when i am rank 1.

Seriously, the survivors i get put with are terrible, so my trophy is hindered because for some reason, for the adept killer trophies, you need to have a perfect merciless game.

Why are the adept killer trophies like that in the first place, getting a merciless victory relies on how the survivors play.

Comments

  • Don't use your power as instadowns are bad for Chaser. Then farm them a lot, down them but don't hook. Pray they don't disconnect or suicide on the hook.