Rock title placement bug on Oni's map: Xbox
While playing on Oni's map as deathslinger I was stunned by a pallet. Next to said pallet was a rock that caused me to be unable to break the pallet from one side.
https://youtu.be/mf43iqvYIkcWhile playing on Oni's map as deathslinger I was stunned by a pallet. Next to said pallet was a rock that caused me to be unable to break the pallet from one side.
https://youtu.be/mf43iqvYIkc
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you have logs for that session?
No its on xbox. I should have mentioned that sorry.
No worries, we'll keep looking into it. Thank you.
You are welcome. Glad I could be of help.