Bug/Glitch?
I was playing a match on one of the Autohaven maps when I went to pick up a survivor, the game froze but there was still sound. After about 30 seconds of being frozen mid-animation, the game kicked me and said I didn't have a network connection. When I tried to go back to the game from the start menu, it said there was a rank update error.
I was playing as Hag with Haunted Grounds, Whispers, and Devour Hope. Has anyone else experienced this?
Comments
Hasn't happened in a very long time to me, it's a common error though I don't know what causes it.
I was watching a DBD video of my favorite streamer and he had ran into a lag switcher running No Mither and Soul Guard and the same thing kind of happened with him. When he tried to pick the surv up he would freeze mid-animation until the guy got up.
I doubt the surv was hacking but it was still weird since I didn't have any problems until I tried to pick up that particular survivor.
Maybe it's lag, I've been having issues with my internet it got slow for the hurricane that hit us a few days ago, currently I get 100-110 ping, and I feel like I lag a lot to other players, but also there are some bugs like that, I've seen streamers like Otz, Jae, having issues picking up a survivor and they just say "it's lag" so I assume it's that.
That's true. I've noticed severe lag ever since the mid-chapter update released. I guess being on console doesn't help either.
ohhh that can be framerate issues, for some reason this game isn't very optimized for console, it is very demanding for ps2 graphics, all I can say sadly is wait.....they will most likely fix it soon, hopefully as a former ps4 player I know your struggles with FPS issues