What is even going on?

Did I miss something? I've been playing with one of my friends for the past 7 hours and almost every match, someone has disconnected. Just finished a match where as soon as the two others were caught, they disconnected. Destroyed a hex ruin because i started next to it, killer disconnected. I ran the killer for almost 2 minutes got caught, someone tried to unhook me immediately, got grabbed and they disconnected. Like what is even happening??

Comments

  • MMR is introduced. So the killers you face might not be familiar to you anymore.

  • @Zeus said:

    MMR is introduced. So the killers you face might not be familiar to you anymore.

    I'm not worried about facing different killers. I have only ever disconnected from a match once when I was newer and a killer trapped me in a corner and wouldn't down me or let me do anything. I feel bad running the new killers over. But that is no excuse to disconnect.

  • @Nurgling7 said:

    Hackers made a mockery of the DC penalties, AGAIN. So they penalties are off and the Cryhards are running rampant again.

    Oooh. Okay. I didnt know that had happened. Than you.

  • @BlackRain22 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1508133#Comment_1508133

    I'm not worried about facing different killers. I have only ever disconnected from a match once when I was newer and a killer trapped me in a corner and wouldn't down me or let me do anything. I feel bad running the new killers over. But that is no excuse to disconnect.

    People disconnect all the time at green and purple ranks. I assumed you were a red rank and haven't seen a lot of people DC. I said not every game will be like the one you are used to.