It is IMPOSSIBLE to get a fair solo survivor game with this new system in place.
So Behaviour... you expect me to just keep playing games where I'm the only red rank and my teammates are brown. Games are lasting about 5 minutes because I keep facing red rank killers with brown rank teammates that are going down in seconds, blowing skill checks, clueless how to play.... I'm supposed to just suck it up until when? Why not at least some clarity and honestly about this situation? Tell us games will be a mess while the system learns and provide us compensation for this miserable hassle.
Seriously, I play this game as much as a streamer. I'm devotion 26 and play about 6-8 hours a day. I've endured the worst glitches and issues this game has thrown at us. But I'm not doing this. It's just carnage in survivor red rank solo queue. Someone wake me when it's fixed. This is BS.
Comments
I been gone a month, and this is STILL a thing.
What really, I have been playing solo surv all day and have been getting god teir teams and really bad killers.
It's definitely broken. I could post screenshots. I've played about 6 games as survivor and get 3 brown ranked teammates against a purple killer. If you want to try out new killers right now this is your time to shine before this gets patched.
I've played about 15 matches. I'm Rank 1. I am not exaggerating saying that my average teammate rank is 12. Average killer rank is probably 3. Games are intolerable. I have honestly never refused to play this game until now. Gens aren't even possible. The game is now a 1 v 1 where I try to save as many rookies as possible and not depip. That is not the game I want to play. So I'm not playing solo.