is it reportable?

So I played a match as hag for a daily and as soon as I got a kill and downed 2 other survivors, they left which left only me and kate. So can I be reported for letting her do the gens and escape, 0 gens were done by the point of it just being us.

Comments

  • You cannot be reported for that at all.

  • No, you're fine. As long as you don't show preferential treatment of this one survivor while everyone was in the game....it should be fine.

    It won't be encouraged....but it's not bannable from my experience.

  • This content has been removed.
  • I'd rather you didn't to be honest

    You just breed the expectation that they should get the gen. Then I gotta deal with their salty ass when I annihilate them ASAP so I can get another match.

  • I'd rather you didn't to be honest

    You just breed the expectation that they should get the gen. Then I gotta deal with their salty ass when I annihilate them ASAP so I can get another match.

    I would have killed him but as soon as he saw me try to do my daily, he helped me get it so I guess I kinda owed him.