Cannot access previous archives lore

PC

Cannot acces past lore from previous tomes

Click on Compendium. Clicked on previous tome. Tried to click on collection but only accessed the current tome's.

Happened every time i tried to go back to any of the past three tomes.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This is happening to me too and it's sad because I for once decided to read the lore but now I can't.

  • I got it to work the last time i tried.

    What i did was restart the game and directly go into Archive, Compendium and Tome 1. It seems to be a issue with the current tome overwriting the old ones when a new entry gets updated or something so starting the game and directly going into the Compendium seems to work.

  • @Zucker_Schock said:

    I got it to work the last time i tried.

    What i did was restart the game and directly go into Archive, Compendium and Tome 1. It seems to be a issue with the current tome overwriting the old ones when a new entry gets updated or something so starting the game and directly going into the Compendium seems to work.

    @SteveRagequit

    @sonictoast123

    Maybe you could try this.