Auto Haven stuck in rock
https://gyazo.com/b6d423db507d17062934b81c34bea1f9
PC
Crouched to get off the hill and got stuck
Dont know if reproducible, havent tried it yet
Tagged:
Duplicate
https://gyazo.com/b6d423db507d17062934b81c34bea1f9
PC
Crouched to get off the hill and got stuck
Dont know if reproducible, havent tried it yet
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's happened to me twice today
I experienced this issue as well, on PC. It was in both variations of Autohavens maps. In one match I was against Huntress, the second match I tried reproducing the issue and succeeding, it was Michael Myers. (So I don't think it's killer specific) I was able to capture both on screencap luckily.
Links for Proof:
https://gyazo.com/1e8f0800f1eefc7787253b7f66f9a550
https://youtu.be/7yf4Uh3QntA