Just a random idea.

If they lock killers while waiting, they should do the same for survivors, I feel like it would be nice to do so, both survivors and killers locked while waiting and in lobby. Just an idea tho, nobody has to agree with me!

Comments

  • Whait killers cant change the killer while in the lobby?

  • @Breque said:

    Whait killers cant change the killer while in the lobby?

    Not anymore, it's to prepare for new matchmaking, new MM is on xbox but the mechanic (can't change killer while waiting/in lobby) is across all platforms

  • I don't care if survivors change their actual survivor, since they're just skins. But there should be a cutoff point for changing weapons, and that cutoff point should be well before the match starts, so a killer can change perks/add-ons accordingly.

  • @Xbob42 said:

    I don't care if survivors change their actual survivor, since they're just skins. But there should be a cutoff point for changing weapons, and that cutoff point should be well before the match starts, so a killer can change perks/add-ons accordingly.

    changing from a david holding nothing to a p3 blendette with an item and addons is something people do. last second 4 flashlights.

    which is why I agree a lock would be fair.

  • Well, the killer can't see add-ons or anything, but yeah, I overall agree. If everyone decides to meme swap to 4 flashlights, the killer should have a chance to respond to that with lightborn and an ebony mori, as punishment for their foolishness.

  • 100% agree.

    A bigger issue though is that killerscan no longer counter hackers who know what killer you'll play, so ideally they should not be able to change loadouts. However I doubt BHVR will address this as they've said a few times this exploit is gone (even though it isn't and a very quick google search will show it's still very much doable).

  • I've said it on other posts - Both sides should have everything locked in as they search for game. Skip the lobby and showing offerings. Make it an actual surprise when everyone loads into the map. No more last minute switches or dodging, just play the game.