Do the Devs actually look at the balance feedback forum?
i wrote something up that survivors and killers alike have given me positive feedback on, a feature called the, “blood bar”.
It’s very extensively thought out to the point where I made a table of contents for it before posting. If anyone knows if they do or don’t read most of the posts on the forum, please let me know so I don’t slave away 8 hours in total in the future,
I’m new to the game and very passionate about it. But I also want to make sure I don’t waste my time and effort trying to help improve the game if it isn’t actually being looked at.
It’s very extensively thought out to the point where I made a table of contents for it before posting. If anyone knows if they do or don’t read most of the posts on the forum, please let me know so I don’t slave away 8 hours in total in the future,
I’m new to the game and very passionate about it. But I also want to make sure I don’t waste my time and effort trying to help improve the game if it isn’t actually being looked at.
Comments
They read them occasionally but I doubt they will ever respond to any specific post.