Hillbilly new Apex Muffler is AWESOME

So, while everyone was complaining on the PTB about hillbilly add-ons I was wondering why Apex Muffler wasn't getting some love, especially considering the Tinkerer changes coming together with it.

I had to try it and... well, it really does wonders, you really feel like a Jump Scare Myers at times :P.

Here's a video to see it at work if you're interested, but you should really try it yourself.

https://youtu.be/_xvi3tYBSOA


Comments

  • Apex Muffler is cool but the roar really ruins a lot of it's potential.

    Not ALL of it. But still....

  • The roar is really uncool.

  • I've only encountered a couple Hillbillies since the change and only one had this add-on, and my god, I could have been mistaken for a schoolgirl that day. I loved it because it scared the living crap out of me when I just suddenly turn and see a chainsaw flying at me from nowhere.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    I've only encountered a couple Hillbillies since the change and only one had this add-on, and my god, I could have been mistaken for a schoolgirl that day. I loved it because it scared the living crap out of me when I just suddenly turn and see a chainsaw flying at me from nowhere.

    the fun fact is that it really, really works well even in indoor maps like hawkins/lerry's, maps where usually a hillbilly is almost at a loss.

  • @Nobsyde said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1503394#Comment_1503394

    the fun fact is that it really, really works well even in indoor maps like hawkins/lerry's, maps where usually a hillbilly is almost at a loss.

    Oh I can imagine. I only encountered it on Coldwind, which was similar with Corn blocking him and just seeing a chainsaw fly out of it, but I'd love to experience it on a indoor map for sure. I love when killers like Myers or GF just come from nowhere. It makes the game so tense and fun and now Hillbilly has joined the stealth killer club!