CLOWN OUTFIT IDEA
That the end of this video you see the idea, and he looks soOOO good in it I would buy
That the end of this video you see the idea, and he looks soOOO good in it I would buy
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you even play clown though?
german music? - check
the killer that uses gas? - check
a nazi hat? - check
wirklich lustig. mann war der gut. ich kann mich kaum halten vor lachen.
(if you make german jokes, you should at least be able to understand this)
now excuse me, i gotta play clown now.
GIMME THESE FINGERS!
I'd want a Santa Clown
Is that house of the rising sun?