FIX. THE FKING. SOUNDS. NOW.

HOLY ######### HOW PISSED I AM ALREADY.

is it hard to fix the damn sounds ???? killers have no sounds for MONTHS now and nobody fixing ANYTHING ???

i just left the game as a killer, because that 100 hour meg, juked me so hard, being brainless. just because I CANT

HEAR HER RUNNING, HER FOOTSTEPS, HER GRASS MOVEMENTS, HER INJURIES, I HEAR NOTHING.

there are so many videos on youtube showcasing this crap and we still dont have a fix. what the hell devs are doing ? cosmetics ? wow.

im a 4k killer main who cant play the game and losing to a 100h baby survs. well thanks im not playing these #########

killers again, back to swf where we always depip / black pip cuz we are matched vs rank 15-20 killers or rank 1

killers are so boosted. but no wonders, who the ######### will play killers with all the bugs.

FIX. SOUNDS. NOW.

Tagged: Pending

Comments