Head On is bugged
Under certain circumstances it doesn't work... I suspect it is latency when both killer and surv take action? even the killer said "ik, pretty good job so far" (sadly I didn't record it or take screenshot to prove it)
Under certain circumstances it doesn't work... I suspect it is latency when both killer and surv take action? even the killer said "ik, pretty good job so far" (sadly I didn't record it or take screenshot to prove it)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And then sometimes it does work when I'm not even near the locker when faking it (yet again latency being the reason).
Oh you don't have to prove it. I play on the switch and the amount of times that I've been GRABBED after inputting the fast locker exit is WAY too many. The first time it happened to me, I thought I messed up. But when it happened multiple different times afterwards with different killers, I realized it probably had a lot to do with the killer's internet connection. It's tough to figure out when to use at that point. Laggy killers I guess I wanna do it earlier than I would usually do it, but sometimes I haven't had the chance to figure out if they're a bit laggy or not.
I play on a wired connection but I definitely don't assume the same for most other players on the switch LMAO