Will you ever bring back very rare perks?
I really miss very rare icons for perks, they were definitly better than purple. It's also one of the reasons i started to use icon packs becouse it just looks a lot better than purple
I really miss very rare icons for perks, they were definitly better than purple. It's also one of the reasons i started to use icon packs becouse it just looks a lot better than purple
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Purple perks are in "very rare" category. They want to bring back ultra rare category for the perks in the game, but only if they find purpose for it.
PS: I also miss them ๐
They removed them to remove grind, as they are 7000 BPs per perk, not 6000.
I miss them too! The pinks looked so crisp!
They removed them due to an issue with bloodweb spawns I believe.