Freddy ideas and opinions

I was thinking about the movies and how they would have to bring Freddy out of the dream world to damage him. I was thinking that maybe stuns or something else could bring him out for a time to attack people not in the dream state. Thought it could be something cool but I don't know if it should be in the power or a add on or whatever. I'd be interested to see if y'all could add to this idea.

Comments

  • Would make people think twice about using ds on Freddy and putting there whole team at risk
  • A soft buff would be during a flashlight stun, or decisive strike that wakes a player up, they bring freddy into the real world permanently and he doesn't need to put people to sleep anymore. I think this would help make him fun for both killers and survivors in the long run, risk making him stronger at the same rate making gens easier to complete. In the real world freddy could have no terror radius lullaby to counteract his lack of invisibility.

  • Yea but he could still put people to sleep for the speed penalties 
  • And I feel like he should only stay in the real world for a set amount of seconds, just don't want to take his power away and turn him to a r2 killer
  • I like the idea of pulling him into the real world, though if we're being lore accurate he's usually much weaker there.

    I'd personally rather keep him in the dream world but have the lullaby itself be what pulls survivors into it. His M2 ability would need a completely different function then, though.

  • Justicar said:

    I like the idea of pulling him into the real world, though if we're being lore accurate he's usually much weaker there.

    I'd personally rather keep him in the dream world but have the lullaby itself be what pulls survivors into it. His M2 ability would need a completely different function then, though.

    That's a good idea to, maybe make standard stun times a little longer when he's out of dream world, I was just thinking of what could keep survivors from disrespect him so bad, healing in face, repairing in face etc, and the out of dream world would only be like, 45/60/ or 90 seconds