PC - Visual bug when using Adrenaline with Second Wind

I play on Steam.

I was using Adrenaline and Second Wind, got my Second Wind available and then went on hook before the last generator got repaired. After that, the last generator got repaired and I got unhooked into Adrenaline and Second Wind which caused my status icon in the bottom left to show me as full health and broken at the same time.

Steps to reproduce:

  1. Open the game.
  2. Play a Survivor match while using the perks Adrenaline & Second Wind.
  3. Heal a teammate in order to make Second Wind available.
  4. Get hooked before the last generator gets repaired.
  5. Get unhooked when the Exit Gates are powered so that both Adrenaline & Second Wind activate.

This only happened once. However, I have not been in that situation more than once.

20200729095539_1.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments