4.1.0: Steam: "By Any Means Necessary" challenge broken
I dropped 4 palettes during chase, and it only counted 2.
the next match I dropped 2 palettes ON THE KILLER during chase and it only counted 1.
Tagged:
Pending
I dropped 4 palettes during chase, and it only counted 2.
the next match I dropped 2 palettes ON THE KILLER during chase and it only counted 1.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had no problems with that challenge. In the end, I was actually surprised it counted a pallet drop as I felt I wasn't in chase, but it counted all pallets properly and I know that because I got the challenge completed in a single game where I also know I only dropped 4 pallets.