players abusing bug
I was a clown and two players made a bug to enter the closet, I opened it and couldn’t get it out because it was like there wasn’t anyone and they didn’t get out of the bug, and they enjoyed the whole game
Tagged:
Pending
I was a clown and two players made a bug to enter the closet, I opened it and couldn’t get it out because it was like there wasn’t anyone and they didn’t get out of the bug, and they enjoyed the whole game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Resolve por favor
Had this happen to a friend. Not sure why it happened but she was not able to get out of the locker either. So she was just stuck until End Game Collapse killed her.