When?...
Devs, When are you going to at least TRY to optimize Dead By Daylight for console players? As if frames on console weren’t bad enough, this recent update definitely killed them even more. It’s kind of frustrating or annoying considering the fact I bought a gaming PC specifically to run dead by daylight smoothly. To be fair, I play more Xbox than I do my PC only because I have so many hours in it and many good friends to play with. I could be right or wrong but maybe Dead By Daylight originally came out for PC originally but considering The Xbox One X can run today’s best games with smooth frames and graphics why not run Dead by Daylight smoothly that doesn’t have the best graphics? EVERYTHING drops frames or even freezes your screen for a second or two for example:
•Thanataphobia
•Sloppy Butcher
•Taking off with Sprint Burst
•the map Ormond
•the map Lery’s
•walking by someone searching a chest
•Myers Tiering up to T3
•playing Demogorgon on certain maps
•Spirits Halloween Skin
•Doctor
These are just a few examples, I’m pretty sure there’s way more that I just don’t know about. I really hope someday this can all get fixed.
Comments