Exit game with gamepad controller
Why can't B button be used to quick exit anymore? There was a confirmation dialog previously, so I don't think accidental exits could happen easily.
Why can't B button be used to quick exit anymore? There was a confirmation dialog previously, so I don't think accidental exits could happen easily.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah but you shouldn't be pushing that button often in the first place.
https://youtu.be/MCrUeZKtYtI?t=50Should the game have a attachment that provides a one-press-DC?
Actually I do leave my gaming bench fairly regularly to do other stuff so I do quit the game, as I'd prefer not to leave the game idle in the menu/lobby.