Should bubba face get reworked?
When i look at it something feels off do you guys have that feeling?
When i look at it something feels off do you guys have that feeling?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah, I'm fine with it.
As for Quentins face ๐
Which of his faces? (Lol).
i personally want a mask for all the OC survivors, maybe the licence ones if they are feeling kind enough to let bubba wear faces like quentin's or nancy's
Would be great.
It's anothers face stuck on his own. It will never fit right. ๐
Quentins face need rework more.
His face looks fine to me? Lol.
It's Quentin and Laurie that need face reworks the most.
I think it looks fine, same old leatherface I know and fear.