where is the fix of "We have a tentative fix for the 111/Syn"?
I continue losing blood points, I have been 4 days since patch 4.1.0 that after my games I DO NOT WIN ANY BLOOD POINT. Do something NOW! This is very annoying!
Tagged:
Pending
I continue losing blood points, I have been 4 days since patch 4.1.0 that after my games I DO NOT WIN ANY BLOOD POINT. Do something NOW! This is very annoying!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
as far as i know no fix currently exist and it happens to many
Tried this, now error 111 happens less often. It went from happening after every game to happening every other 3 games or so... I guess you can call it a temporary fix cuz there's no official fix :/
I followed all the steps to “let” their tentative fix hit my pc and I still have the issue every game.