Maps with a lot of grass while playing Hag with these new auras gives me depression

I don't think i have had less fun playing Hag then the match on Pale Rose i just had, i could barely see the map as is and the lack of clear hook auras made it infuriating


at least the survs were good sports about it, thank god

Comments

  • The survivors were good sports? I didn't see any survivors in my last game...hmmm..

  • I struggle to see where anyone is while someone is hooked. I often use Kindred to decide if it's worth running to the hook or if I should draw the killer away, but more often now I'm looking around three or four times because I can't see anyone.

  • @Terra92 said:

    I struggle to see where anyone is while someone is hooked. I often use Kindred to decide if it's worth running to the hook or if I should draw the killer away, but more often now I'm looking around three or four times because I can't see anyone.

    I asked this yesterday, seems like the new auras were intended but actually now they're bugged or something like that, so we just need to wait until they do a fix. Let's have some faith in the DbD team

  • I tried a match for my Hag earlier for the Phantasm challenge, and good god it was like a nightmare. It was bad enough it was Coldwind as Hag, but because the auras are now like X-Rays, I mistakenly took a downed survivor toward a Gen instead of a hook because half the aura was missing. Honestly, I get they just wanted to make it look better, but these auras are awful at times!