New Hit Validation System?
Did this go into play during the recent patch? I feel like they completely forgot to add it because i'm still getting hit 10 feet away from a window and after pallet drops.
Did this go into play during the recent patch? I feel like they completely forgot to add it because i'm still getting hit 10 feet away from a window and after pallet drops.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was meant to be tested during the midchapter PTB but due to lagging PTB servers the test for server-sided hit validation was postponed. I hope it's gonna be added soon as I think it's another step in the right direction when it comes to fair play on both sides IF them server-sided hits work accurately that is.
It wasn't added this patch, but it is likely to get added alongside the MMR. Hopefully it will not only fix melee hits, but ranged attacks as well. I'm a little sick of "missing" attacks against high-ping survivors.