Knockout bug in 4.1.0.

Platform: PC (Steam)

Issue: Perk: Knockout's black out effect after downing a Survivor affects Killer as well

Steps to reproduce: Equip Knockout perk, down a Survivor with Basic Attack

How often: 100% of the time I tried (although I only tested it on Legion)

https://youtu.be/jWEVCAR4VWw


Points of interest:

  1. The black out lasts for ~15 seconds
  2. At 3:46 black out ends early at the same time as knocked out Survivor dies, which leads me to believe that Killer shares the black out effect with the Survivor and when Survivor lost the effect so did the Killer
  3. At 3:53 and later, another Survivor is knocked out while Killer is still in black out but the effect doesn't seem to stack or refresh
  4. At 4:14 and somewhere before, Killer gets brief blackout not related to Knockout, but I believe it's tied to Survivor using Dead Hard. Does Dead Hard inflict black out effect on Survivor?
  5. I asked one Killer that was using Knockout against me if they had the same issue, they said no (they played Pig)


Tagged: Pending

Comments