Did they Change the Locker Grab Window
I’ve been playing Killer a lot more recently and whenever someone hops into a locker to attempt an escape, the timing of the grab when they jump out feels more forgiving, as in sometimes the locker doors are already shut and they still get grabbed, is this an intentional change?
Comments
Grabs are ######### all over the place. It bounces between vaulting a window and running a few steps before being jolted back to a gran animation, to starting the grab animation, only to get to watch survivors do a full unhook and leave before you're even allowed to swing.
So if your locker grabs feel different, whether that's good or bad overall, I very much doubt it was intentional.
I mean their good for me I guess but they do feel cheap as most of the time they feel undeserved. I did a match as survivor, and yeah I was outta the locker and he still grabbed me, I’ll try again and attempt to get some footage.
Grabs have been bullshit for both sides since dedicated servers.
It's just latency.