Can anyone else relate?

Since the new patch has been released every time I play killer, my game has extremely low fps and it's a huge eyesore. I play on ps4 and I've never had this problem before. Usually my game runs on high fps and isn't laggy at all but ever since the game updated my killer matches have been horrendously low fps. Right now killer is literally unplayable for me.

Comments

  • I've got low fps when I play either side. Sometimes it refuses to acknowledge I hit m1 or m2 but I don't know whether or not this is because of dbd or because of my laptop.

  • @Nameless said:

    I've got low fps when I play either side. Sometimes it refuses to acknowledge I hit m1 or m2 but I don't know whether or not this is because of dbd or because of my laptop.

    I've seen a few other people complain about this recently so I'm leaning more towards the argument that it's dbd.